Search this website


You can access the Aviation ID ASIC application here

The form will look very similar to the CASA form. The Aviation ID program is better suited to Recreational Aviation pilots because they don’t have the medical requirement as part of their program and applicants just provide a copy of their pilot licence/certificate for operational needs.

Share this article

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on email
Scroll to Top