ASRA - Australian Sport Rotorcraft Association Forums
October 31, 2014, 08:15:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:
Some forums are not available unless you are logged in.
ASRA members only section
PROMOTION of "Gyroplanes Brands & Products"

All Registrations processed MANUALLY, if NO notification within 7 days, then it has been deleted.
Mistakes happen with registrations and legitimate ones sometimes get deleted sorry in advance.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Julia.....  (Read 9085 times)
nobody

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 18:32:48 PM »

Mark is absolutely correct - Brazil is looking forward to supply cattle to Indonesia.
  They will get the benefit of all the development work Australia has done there over the years.

30% of all grain exported from Aus. goes to Indonesia & now that looks at risk of being lost . Some of the grain is used to feed the stock when it arrives there ...... and so on goes the domino effect.

NT cattle farmers headed to Cantberra earlier this week to present their case , but as usual were largely ignored.
 We watched three different channels looking for some coverage on the news - nothing except for about 30 seconds on the ABC ( who basically started this sh1t fight in the first place ).

What 4 Corners kept quiet was the fact that the footage they used of the slaughterhouse was filmed in March . Animals Australia didn't show it to the RSPCA until April who then contacted Joe Ludwigs office ,  Lyn White then shopped around the commercial networks trying to sell their footage , but couldn't get a buyer .
   Ludwig's office had only requested to see the footage the day before 4 corners put it to air , on the 30th May.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 18:36:29 PM by Echo » Logged
Ken Watson

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 19:56:44 PM »

I agree with Mark and Eric totally. The MLA have some questions to answer but on how they spend our money. They intend to audit 180000 farms in Australia. They have already done one of my places. they are not only doing legitimate farms but anybody that has a PIC no.The auditor told me he had visited a lady with one pet sheep and many 5 acre and less properties. But waite for it..... he flew from Brisbane to Sydney, got a renter and drove 300ks to my place just to audit me for abou 20 min. And then back to Brisy. I also want to know why the hell they sponsored a Nascar with my money and why they flew a bunch of halfbrains over to watch it. This country needs a shake up. We have halfwit beaurocrats that have no idea.
I think it is important to realise that mankind has diverged a lot from our natural instinct. We once were hunters but now 99% of the population has no idea where our food comes from. Most men(a loosely used term) are not capable of killing and cutting up a beast although they do know how to apply moituriser or identify a good bottle of wine. These people would be horrified at practices in our own abbatoirs because they have become so far removed from their own natural instinct. They can tell you if a steak is not cooked right or if their plate is not warm , but could not survive any sought of misfortune where using your hands or getting them dirty is involved. We are a soft bunch. Geez the Pm's hubby is a hairdresser.He'd be usefull. Wonder if she's ever had a real man with nice rough hands and a big lump of grass fed beef. Not likely. Ken ( who can hunt kill and survive)

birdy

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2011, 13:19:33 PM »

The sooner this f***edup country goes into a financial drepession the better, coz thats the only thing thatll wake the voteing majority. And wot a wakeup itll be. Cheesy

Ignorance is bliss............but only till you realise you were.

Theres gota plenty of money in the cow grown industry, coz all the bucks seem to stop ere. Sad
gbw

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2011, 02:17:14 AM »

Mark and Echo especially,
Thankyou for your well thought out supplies.

Yes I am a city slicker,    but I realise just how important our farming sector  is. the one thing the Frogs got right, was support for their farmers.

"The confronting imagery on the 4 corners piece, largely centered around one abbatoir that had "hired out" the facillity to a group who obviously had little experience in either handling cattle or sharpening knives. this is a fact and is clear that animals australia used the most confronting footage availiable in order to trigger the most emotive response by the Australian public."

My mate was in charge of Channel 9 in Melbourne, and I took him to task  about cutting in video to make   a highly regarded scientist look foolish (He suddenly grew hair and changed his shirt mid answer)

His answer? "We are here to sell soap"

That confronting video sells a lot more soap. The media simply is not interested in balance.

When the idiots in power kicked  the high country cattlemen out of the hills, they saddled up and rode into Melbourne and got a lot of good TV coverage. (It failed, and now the high country is full of blackberry, and the shelters they maintained for free have collapsed).

What you have had to say is most depressing, but I   have copied it, to try and wake a few people up.

You have to get the message out, about what politics is doing . Make sure the   facts are on Abbotts desk. Maybe 50 trailer loads of   Birdies Beasts   set free in Canberra "We cannot sell them, so here they are".

I do not know.  But the only way  you can succeed is getting  good publicity.

Graham

bosca

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2011, 11:00:22 AM »

john,When you refere that the pen is mightier than the sword,have you thought of the colapse of the Roman empire,
Germany ,Russia and the defeat of the USA in Vietnam,Iraq and soon in Afghanistan
  We would have not invented the Gyro without the spear.Case of the horse before the cart.
  john,please treat those fleas in your bed humanly and with respect.
 Kym
Bones

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2011, 11:38:32 AM »

Time to get the facts straight:

My gyrocopter contribution for your perusal (that meens ya can looc at it mista bird):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqcffkRIZhs
Unless i been living under a rock, which is very possible the way i feel lately, but putting a video up about get PAYING costumers for JOYFLIGHTS is gonna end you up in world of pain.
Just my 2c worth
TSemler
Members ASRA

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 12:19:41 PM »

Unless i been living under a rock, which is very possible the way i feel lately, but putting a video up about get PAYING costumers for JOYFLIGHTS is gonna end you up in world of pain.
Just my 2c worth

Hmm i agree. Very silly indeed. his comment "Brains over brawn" gave me a laugh tho, Perhaps its his lack of red meat? Can't believe some of the silly illegal things you see on YouTube, guess everyone wants to be a hero now a days.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 12:25:10 PM by TSemler » Logged

Trent Semler
nobody

« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 15:26:01 PM »

John ,
         Your post is very strange - could be the lack of red meat . I dunno how many carrots & lettuce the Indonesians eat but someone over there is eating half a million tasty cud chewers .

"False  stats .. " Which ones are false ? Or are they the ones you don't agree with ?

When the $%^& hits the fan .... which it will sooner or later , the ones who will survive, with their families will be blokes like Ken ( if he don't blow himself again ..... sorry Captn ) , not the likes of the shiny bums in Cantberra.

By the way , civilisation has an alternative to fossil fuels . Maybe we ain't as smart as you think we are.

Like to stay & chat , but the barbie plate is hot & I got some dead cow to deal with - plus some protein from Mr. Tooheys.

nobody

« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 16:08:42 PM »

Isn't Nimbin & Pottsville in the Tweed Valley ? Could explain a lot .......hey John you are supposed to eat ya vegies to get protein not smoke 'em    Cheesy

If ever there is a need for the Governor General to kick out a Prime Mininster again - now is it .
Ken Watson

« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 20:01:25 PM »

Ah, the Vegen approach: "we dont need meat or cows". Should we just shoot them all and allow them to rot or just let them multiply to the point of starvation. You tell me because I'm just an ignorant dumb arse farmer. Democracy is great to see the opinions of everyone, but we must remember they are opinions and not fact. Facts rarely see the light of day in passionate argument but I can tell you that what I said is fact as I am the witness to it and it was not hearsay like some of the websites quoted. I am surrounded now by the type of people I have described. They are nice enough folk but really have no idea, and whats more amusing is that after living in the country for a few years they admit this. Thats when they call the dumbarse next door for advice on how to fix there pump, find their pet cow or start their generator. the list goes on. Anyway things need to change, but I doubt they will. It is so easy to fool the general public. I think they must be more dumbarse than me. 
John, your video presentation is interesting but seriously you need to prepare for the shock if your dream is not realized. The gyro you showed last was the A18 : one seriously expensive piece of gear( Over 1/2 million US). My best mate flew and wrote an article on this machine. He said they were trying to make a gyro a heli and it didn't work. Furthermore the performance wasn't there and you could buy a heli cheaper. his statement was  that he liked aircraft that you could eat a sandwich while flying, but he was too frightened to take his  hands from the controls. Unfortunately the other gyro shown was involved in a terrible accident that cost the pilot his life.
You need to look closely into into ops manual as some things in your proposal  (video and stated word) may be in contravention of said manual. I think being a vegen may be the last thing I would be worrying about. By the way, you dont need to worry about us dumbarse farmers either. I think we"ll be O.K. Might just need to eat more meat to feed my brain protein so I can think straight. Your not a schoolteacher by chance are you?
Ken

Ken Watson

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 20:10:37 PM »

Sorry finger slipped, Just ment to type: "#$%er"
 Ken

Bones

« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2011, 21:50:33 PM »

Well facts as i see them are;
the work where i was is just about gone.(i'll be back for my machine though Birdy)
work where i was planing on going after there is gone
work that was a after thought in case the sh*t hit the fan is gone
so i guess i should just go on the dole like a sh*t load other people gonna be soon

So i guess i go back mining again, but wait they want a carbon tax so i guess that will be f*cked too
Ken Watson

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2011, 23:33:29 PM »

Hey Bones, maybe we should all be selling moisturiser or doing wine reviews. Hairdressing might be O.K or better still ,organic vegetable growing. Cause then we would have somewhere to put all that $%^& we are copping. Hang on , lets sell all that $%^& in a professional way- politics. We could start our own party with a more appropriate name like "The how Gullible can we make the australian people look Party". "Lets be like GREECE PARTY". "The Debt Brokers"."Everyone can work for the Govt Party". Lets pretend we are all Refugees and we'll get treated better.Any other suggestions would be welcomed. but don't worry the Govt's on the job and acting quickly> They plan on sending KRUDD to Indo in a month to try and sought things out! Geez, lucky were "moving forward". Would hate to be going backwards. For everyones sake I hope things change quickly as the Indo contracts time is almost up. Ken

tonydenton

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2011, 18:25:46 PM »

i cant understand your coments johnc or sarcasim. they dont make sense to the revelant posts from people that their lives have been turned upside down or stopped even. it must be just me! i made a point of finally catching up with land line. a good interview with kerry lonergan and a knob minister who seems to happy to take the blame for it all.he is not blaming himself but patting himself on the back.  any way all will be well soon all he has to do is temporialy restart selling live cattle to them but phase it out over 3 years and go back to chilled or frozen meat, oh to do this he just needs retrain the indonesians and help set up their country with fridges and/or freezers because  thats the way he wants it. Huh Huh
                    but dont worry, just to explain it all to you better he is coming up to the nth territory in person. see no need to waste time going to canberra and not get any attention,....... he is coming up to see you all and have a chat......
                i'm sure i could see him swallow and have a big adam's apple movement when the interviewer said..... your a brave man!!!
                it took a bit of keeping up but it sounded like he said that he or they knew of the mistreatment for awhile from rspca and other departments and have been working on the 3 year phase out plan. so then why stop and now struggle to restart knee jerk reaction Huh? yes i know its because their idiots!!!!!!!
                     if a prime minister can be thrown out why cant a plain old minister be thrown out,  they seem to be relying on our energys to be up in arms instead of all our energy kicking some one out...

tony
nobody

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2011, 19:38:10 PM »

Thanks John .....or Julia .....whatever your name is . It only took a couple of posts to have you picked as the type of person who gets his jollies getting a bite from people , you sucked me in .....must be my redneck heritage.

So Hitler is one of your mentors ? The only thing I can suggest to that is for the Moderators to ban you from this forum & remove your posts.

While you are at it , take a trip up North & belt your gums up there & see what happens.

Moderators do a job on this f@*kwit , please.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: